Office Internal Comm. & Archiving
Every company struggles to manage business processes that are evolving from paper to digital documents. Internal Communication & Archiving leverages technology-enabled services to bridge the gaps and smooth the transition. Its is an end-to-end approach to manage both paper and digital documents and covers the complete document lifecycle. This comprehensive solution saves time and money, and enables your company to efficiently manage the move to less paper.
Isolate, single-purpose messaging systems, records-retention schemes and inefficient search processes rob you of valuable time and money. Instead, archive ALL of your organization’s messaging content the intelligent way with SmartHCM Internal Communication & Archiving Solution.
Record you all internal and external communications for instant online access and regulatory compliance. Gain real-time indexing, compression, storage, and data-retrieval capabilities.
- Modular document management services can significantly boost efficiency and cut costs.
- Additional services such as archiving support you in managing the increase in data volumes.
- Clear benefits regarding faster processing of documents, security, compliance with statutory retention periods, cost savings, and scalability.
- The rapid growth in unstructured content makes solutions for long-term storage, accessibility and usage a must for businesses.
- Automation and digitization routine tasks such as archiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail accelerates processes and saves paper at the same time.
- Certainty that data can be retrieved and read throughout the entire archiving period
- Digitization of all incoming documents and distribution to archives, enterprise applications and employees